Monday, July 11, 2011

things I like about me

I am loving the #BeEnough campaign going on right now on twitter and through ciao mom's blog.
She wrote a great post about how we are too often down on ourselves and don't take credit for all the things that we are skilled at and the good work we do. So seeing as how I could use a confidence boost, I'm taking a stab at a few things I like about me:

1. I am smart.
2. I am well-educated. (which is not the same as smart. see how smart I am?)
3. I care a lot for my friends. (which is why I don't have too many-- it's tiring)
4. I take care of my cats. All 3 which were rescued, and that's a good thing.
5. I am a decent cook. And I really know how to appreciate a good meal.
6. I can build a mean campfire even if it's drizzling.
7. I am a good, safe driver.
8. I think my feet aren't as ugly as some other people's feet.
9. I have a good sense of humor.
10. I vote in every election.

There's a few. Take a look at some of the other great posts back on CiaoMom's page.

http://www.ciaomom.com/things-i-like-about-me/

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea for a post. I agree, we often are too hard on ourselves.
    And, for what it's worth, I like my feet, too. :)

    See you around BlogFrog!

    ReplyDelete