Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorel Rain Boots

As I wrote earlier in this blog, we recently moved and the place we live now is known for being pretty rainy. Everyone has been saying how I am going to need really good rain gear. To be honest I don't even know what really good raingear is. I mean, I have an umbrella, though I am notorious for losing umbrellas by leaving them behind wherever I go. In any case, I entered to win some Tivoli Rain Boots by Sorel from Fashion Pulse Daily. Julia, the editor over there, emailed me to let me know that I actually won a pair! This is what you call serendipity.

Here is a kind of crappy photo of the boots:


I chose black but they also come in red, yellow, and blue. I figured black would match more clothes, and I'm still not quite flashy enough to pull off bright colored shoes sometimes. You need to be in a certain mood to do that. But I digress. The boots came and they are awesome! I can see what people mean by "real" rain gear now. They have good tread on the bottom and some cute polka dot pattern on the inside of the boot. Really nice. They even came with an extra pair of shoelaces-- in polka dots! I almost wish it would rain so I could try them out! (ok, not really.)

1 comment:

  1. I love them!
    As you said, I also almost wish it would rain more often here in Los Angeles so I could buy and wear them! (Ok, not really.)
    Stopping by from BlogFrog and following you!

    ReplyDelete