Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Review: Supercharge Your Life NOW! XS Energy Drink

The folks over at Supercharge Your Life Now held a cool contest on Facebook and I won! They sent me a whole case of the XS Energy Drink to try, and I wanted to take a minute to tell you about my experience with it. All good things!


So they offer this energy drink in a bunch of flavors, like Citrus Blast, Tropical Blast, and Rootbeer Blast. I chose the Cranberry Grape blast flavor because we drink a lot of cranberry juice at our house. As you can see, they sent a whole box full of them, so I sure hoped I liked the flavor! When they arrived, I put a couple in the fridge and then waited for the to chill. I forgot about them until the next day when I realized I had a mid-morning meeting and was running late. I usually start off my day with 2 or 3 cups of coffee, but I had barely drank 2 cups and had to run. I grabbed one of these XS Energy Drinks and brought it with me. I drank it in the car on the way to my meeting and was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. A more grape flavor than cranberry, but still good.

I made it through the meeting and felt great! While I wasn't doing aerobics or anything, I did feel more alert and happy. Plus what I loved is I didn't feel at all jittery like when you drink too much coffee.

I probably felt so good because of XS Energy Drink's B vitamins. Once I looked at the ingredients I realized-- this was a powerful punch of vitamins! Just what I need!



Now XS Energy Drink is one of my top choices for energy and concentration boosts on the go. The little cans are just the right size. Oh, and I forgot the best part--- they aren't filled with sugary calories like other energy drinks! Actually XS Energy Drink has only a couple measley calories to worry about. Now that is something to write home about!

I would recommend XS Energy Drink from SuperCharge Your life for anyone who is athletic or students who need some help studying. I think it would even be good for your average person who just needs a mid-day pick me up without a crash at the end. You should check them out at www.superchargeyourlifenow.com and see all the other stuff they offer. I would love to try out some of their other products, like the Glister toothpaste or oral rinse. If this drink is this good, I bet other stuff is good too!

Thanks for the sample case of energy drinks, Supercharge Your Life Now! It works!

2 comments: